To join the Wyndham Rewards program, you need to simply go to its website and fill out the sign-up form. You will have three types of card options, such as
- Wyndham Rewards Earner Card for free
- Wyndham Rewards Earner Plus Card with an annual fee of $75
- Wyndham Rewards Earner Business Card with an annual fee of $95
From these three card options, you need to select your preferred ones. Once you register for the program, you will get a card with your name.
Wyndham provides an exclusive right for the cards to the registered member. You can’t sell, transfer, or barter your card with others, including family members and friends.
Wyndham doesn’t allow multiple holders for a single account. You can redeem the earned points by hotel reservations in your name, booking for activities and tours, gift cards, and charitable purposes.
- 1 About Wyndham Rewards
- 1.1 Wyndham Rewards Customer Service Number
- 1.2 Does the hotel that honors the Wyndham Rewards points get full value for their room?
- 1.3 If I have family in town and they stay at a Wyndham hotel can I let them use my Wyndham Rewards number?
- 1.4 How can I redeem Wyndham points for recent previous stays at their hotels before signing up for the program?
About Wyndham Rewards
Wyndham Rewards is a well-known program to earn points when you stay in any of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts. It is the world’s largest hotel rewards program based on the number of participating hotels. It has more than 9,000 properties across several distinctive brands.
Wyndham Rewards Points can be redeemed towards hotel stays, car rentals, gift cards, Annual Levies and more. If you face any problem then speak to customer support team on Wyndham Rewards phone number.
Wyndham Rewards Customer Service Number
For any of your queries, you can call Wyndham’s customer care representative at the toll-free number.
For the US and Canada : 1-1800-407-9832
For Spain : +1 (877) 604-0069
Countries other than the US and Canada :
|Country Name||Helpline Number|
|Argentina||0800 266 0588|
|Brazil||0800 047 4766|
|Colombia||01-800 912 4688|
|Mexico||800 062 1218|
|Peru||0-800 77 537|
If you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback regarding Wyndham Rewards; then visit the official website www.wyndhamhotels.com.
Does the hotel that honors the Wyndham Rewards points get full value for their room?
Like other hotel loyalty programs, Wyndham Rewards also provides bonus points to the members that they can redeem through free night stays.
The registered member will be eligible to get a free night after fulfilling one of the conditions below.
- Spending $750 on the Wyndham chain hotels
- 8 stays in Wyndham hotel group
However, Wyndham may launch or revoke offers at any time at their discretion. Though hotels under this reward program allow travelers one or more free nights, this marketing strategy brings multiple benefits to the hotel owners.
- Free nights and other perks entice frequent travelers and corporate clients. Majority of them repeatedly come for booking their rooms in such chain hotels.
- It helps in customer retention greatly. Under these types of loyalty programs, members always try to book these chain hotels to avoid card expiration, earning frequent points.
- It helps in cost reduction considerably. As per a survey, generating new clientele base is nearly 25 times more expensive than serving the existing customers.
- It also ensures high profitability. According to research, only 5% of customer retention can increase profit by 25% to 95%.
- In addition to retaining existing customers, it also helps in acquiring new clients.
If I have family in town and they stay at a Wyndham hotel can I let them use my Wyndham Rewards number?
You can join the Wyndham Rewards program by registering your name with their website for free. Wyndham members get 10 points for each dollar spent on Wyndham hotels.
These points are not the property of the member. You can redeem your points for a free stay if you check in to any Wyndham hotel in your name. However, you can donate your points for charitable purposes.
Wyndham doesn’t allow its members to sell or transfer their points to other people, except Wyndham account holders.
If the person is already a member of Wyndham Rewards or Caesars Rewards program, you can sell your points to that person. Hence, if your family members are not registered members of this program, you can’t let them use your card number.
If both of you and your wife have registered yourselves for the Wyndham Reward program, you can exchange your points often. For this, you and the other cardholder need to contact the Wyndham customer care service. You may call their representative for further procedures.
How can I redeem Wyndham points for recent previous stays at their hotels before signing up for the program?
If you travel frequently and want to avail discounts and lucrative perks while hotel check-in, you may join the Wyndham Rewards program. After sign up, you need to select your preferred card type from the following:
- Reward Earner Card
- Reward Earner Plus Card
- Reward Earner Business Card
Depending on the type of card you choose, Wyndham will give you free bonus points up to 90000 for registering to their program. Additionally, Wyndham provides bonus points for every $1000 you spend in their hotels.
However, you will start getting points only after becoming a member of the MyWyndham Rewards program. The money you spent before sign up will not be eligible for any points or redemption.