With 50,000+ TV and films in the content library, TubiTV is one of the most popular platforms to enjoy unlimited online ad-supported content streaming. Offering the largest volume of free media content, Tubi is a user-friendly video-on-demand service for subscribers in the US, Canada, and Mexico.
If you are a subscriber troubled with tubitv/activate and Activation Code Issues herein is a concise guide to help in troubleshooting these problems quickly.
Why Sign Up with Tubi TV?
Tubi TV contents are available on a large number of devices including Sony Smart TVs, Samsung Smart TVs, iOS devices, android mobiles, Roku compatible models, Xbox One, Amazon Fire Stick, etc.
Tubi video streaming services are available in the US, Canada, and Mexico since 2014 with the largest volume of free content from Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Paramount Pictures, Lionsgate, and others. Unlike Netflix and similar other platforms, the content is absolutely free to watch for as long as you want.
All of the contents come with ads before, during, and after the shows but is a good choice if you want to avoid paying a huge subscription fee every month.
While the content library already has 50,000+ shows ready for streaming, the company is in the continuous process of adding new content almost every week. As of now, Tubi is not available for streaming in Europe maintaining its compliance with the EU laws.
Steps to Activate Tubi Account on Your Device
- Visit the official website https://tubitv.com/activate
- If you are a new user, click the Register tab on the top right corner of the homepage else log in to your account by clicking the Sign in link
- you will get an activation code upon registration that you need to preserve for the activation as per the following steps
To activate your Tubi account on the desired device, follow the steps below:
- Type tubitv/activate on your web browser and visit the official link from your Sony device
- Sign in to your Tubi account on the device where you want to apply the activation code
- Enter the activation code at the proper field and click the submit tab to complete the process
Note: Before trying to activate your Sony TV or Blu-ray disc, you must sign in to your Tubi account on the concerned device.
Merge Tubi to Roku Channels
Tubi is now available on the streaming channel store on Roku. This will also help you resolve the Tubi Activation Code Issues when adding channels to Roku.
To get started, register your Tubi on Roku. You can register and add any desired Tubi content to the Roku channels in a few easy steps:
- Go to the Roku Homepage
- Open the Tubi app on the Roku homepage
- Click Sign-In or Register Free to proceed
- When you log in, the activation code will appear on the Roku screen
- Now visit the link tubitv/activate from a secure web browser
- Click Sign-in if you are already a registered user, else click any of the options- Register via Email/Register via Facebook to register an account
- Fill all the information correctly in the required fields correctly and add the activation code when the screen appears
Upon submitting the activation code, your Tubi account will be linked to the Roku channels.
- Now click on the ‘Add Channels’ menu to start adding your favorite Tubi content on Roku
Tubi is a worthy video streaming platform for those who want to explore the vast content gallery full of TV shows, films, and much more absolutely free of cost for as long as desired.
It takes a few simple steps to get through the activation process and you are ready to explore one of the largest content volumes for a $0 subscription for a lifetime. However, if you hate watching commercials amid your favorite shows, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video can be considered alternatives. Read more articles on dollarnex.