When it comes to choosing credit cards for rewards, the Sam’s Club Visa/ MasterCard credit cards offer an endless array of opportunities to achieve the best value for your money. There are 650+ Sam’s Club branches in the US (also present in Puerto Rico), so it is easy to find the one in your locality.
How to Join the Sam’s Club Membership
To apply for any of the Sam’s Club credit cards, you must first join the club membership. You must be 18 years or older to become a member of the club.
You can apply for the Sam’s Club membership in three easy steps as stated below:
- Visit the official website
- On top right of the page, click on the link termed ‘Join’
- On the membership registration page, read the different plan details and choose the desired plan by clicking the ‘Join Now’ for the concerned plan
Step 1: Become a Savings Member
In this step, you must fill in the following details correctly:
- Personal information including name, mailing address, email id
- Create unique password for the Sam’s club account
- Choose contact preferences
- Check in the boxes to confirm that the age is 18 years or above
- If you need a free complimentary card for another family member, check in ‘Yes’ (optional)
Depending on the membership package you have chosen, the payment details will appear on this page. Check the details and click ‘Continue’ to proceed.
Note: Your Zip code must match to that of the local Sam’s Club
Step 2: Payment
In the next step, you must complete the payment formalities as per the membership registration regulations at Sam’s Club. Once you are done, you will be able to proceed to the final step.
Step 3: Account Verification
Once you complete the payment formalities and confirm your email address, you will be able to start shopping with the membership benefits.
Sam’s Club Credit Card Application
You can fill out the credit card application form at your local Sam’s Club or apply online.
To start the online application, you must have the membership number handy.
- Visit the homepage
- Go on the ‘Sam’s Club credit’ in the menu at the top of the page
- In the login page, enter your Membership number and area zip code
- On the credit card application page, fill in the details correctly and follow the instructions to complete the process successfully
Sam’s Club Credit Card Login
- On the official homepage, visit the ‘Sam’s Club Credit’ in the menu on the top of the page
- On the credit card page, click on the appropriate login box depending on the Cardholder type
- You will be directed to the Synchrony Bank Sam’s Club credit card login page. Enter the User ID and password to login to your account
How to Pay the Sam’s Club Credit
There are many ways to pay your Sam’s club credit card bills. If you have a consumer account, you can settle the dues at the Club Member Service Desk or contact the Walmart store register. However, you must pay the Business credit card dues from your card account online.
Note: The authorized Sam’s Club payment site link for paying the credit card dues online is https://www.onlinecreditcenter6.com/commonredirect/sams/commonlogin.html?xid=hdr_account_pay-sams-club-credit
If you are shopping at the Sam’s Club without any membership plan, you are actually paying at 10% more than the members and credit card owners. There are special membership plans for the military personnel and college students. It is simple to join any of the membership plans either at your local club or online (not available at present for the members in Puerto Rico). Join the Sam’s club and apply for their credit card as a member to start enjoying the fabulous rewards on almost anything you purchase at the club or Walmart.