PUA Unemployment PA Login Portal Login Page : Unemployment compensation (UC) is the government aided financial program regulated by the Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry. The workers losing their jobs without any fault of their own can apply for the UC monetary aid to meet their expenses for the duration of unemployment and next job search. The candidates filing an initial claim often have login issues making it difficult for the applicants to file the claim successfully. This concise guide will help you with PUA Unemployment PA Login Portal and take full control of your account for future access.
PUA Unemployment PA Login Portal
How to Login to View the Claim Status? To login to the PA.gov website to view the UC claim status, you must have:
- A valid Social Security Number
- 4-digit PIN
How to Generate the PIN at the PA.gov Website
Your PIN will be generated only after you file the initial claim at the official PA.gov website. After filing your application online for the initial claim, you will receive the Claim Confirmation Letter containing the UC PIN within 10 to 12 days.
What if You Do Not Receive the Claim Confirmation Letter
You can contact the UC Service Center on phone call at 1-888-313-7284 to resolve all queries or request the PIN.
PUA Unemployment PA Login Portal Weekly Claim
Instructions to File the UC Initial Claim: You do not need to use the PIN when filing the initial claim. Visit the Page titled ‘File an Initial Claim’ and click on the grey tab to start your application. During the application process, you must provide appropriate details about yourself and your employer as follows:
- Your Social Security Number
- Permanent Home Address
- Mailing Address (to be mentioned only if it is different from your home address)
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- PA Driver’s License Number (if any)
- DD Form 214, Member 4 (only for applicants who have been in duty at the US military services within the duration of past 18 months)
- Standard Form 50 and Standard Form 8 (only for candidates who have been in the service for the federal government during the last 18 months)
- Alien Registration Number (for non US citizens only)
Employer’s Information (One Whom You Mentioned in Your Claim)
- Employer’s Name and Address
- Start and End date of the work tenure (for reduced hours, you must mention the date of reduction)
- State the reason for the hours reduction or leaving
- Severance amount (if any)
- If worked for any other employer during the past 18 months, provide their names and addresses
- A copy of the most recent pay stub, if you have one (optional)
- If you like to sign up for the direct bank deposit to receive the money, provide the bank account number, routing number, bank name and address
UC Bi-Weekly Claim
After filing the UC initial claim, you will receive the Claim Confirmation Letter within 10 to 12 days from the date of application. You will get all the necessary information including your eligibility criteria to file the Bi-Weekly Claim and the date of filing the first Bi-weekly claim with the 4-digit PIN#. The initial claim and the bi-weekly claim allow you to receive two benefits week at a time.
If you have lost the PIN on the Claim confirmation letter, you may opt to change your PIN for security reasons. You can change the personal information at the www.uc.pa.gov when filing the bi-weekly claim.
Note: When filing your claim for the unemployment compensation, make sure you are not using any fraudulent website. Always file your claim at the PA.gov website following the permissible norms. Provide accurate details online to complete the application and receive the allotted grants. At no point of time, do the governmental authorities ask for the credit information or charge any fee for the UC services.
More Searching Terms:
- PUA Unemployment PA Login Portal Login Page
- pua pandemic unemployment pa phone number