Established in 1998, PayPal is one of the most popular, safe and user-friendly global digital payment wallet. With an ever-growing number of account holders, this online payment is among the highly trusted platforms for 170+ million account holders for two decades. Just share your PayPal email address to receive money in any preferred currency worldwide.
If you do not have a PayPal account, or want to know how to create a new account, read on this guide to find every bit of information to access My Paypal account login without any hassles.
Why Use PayPal Wallet Online?
There are so many reasons; the users find PayPal convenient compared to similar other payment gateways. Here are different ways you can make the most of this digital payment wallet.
- No Need to Share Your Bank Account Details: People are reluctant to share bank account information with unknown clients, buyers etc. You do not have to share any confidential details to receive payments through PayPal. Your email address registered with PayPal is your account ID that you need to give anyone sending money from anywhere in the world.
- Your Information is 100% Safe: PayPal uses double encryption technology to conceal and protect user information. Your bank account or credit card linked to the PayPal account is never shared with third parties so it is completely safe.
- Shop Online Anytime, Anywhere: Almost all eCommerce shopping sites accept PayPal payments. Pay for all purchased stuff from your PayPal account quickly and safely. There is no additional fee except the price of the product to purchase goods online on this platform.
- Receive Payments for Your Work: Professionals working as a freelancer and regularly receive payments from national and international. Create customized invoices, receive payments and even create automatic transfer to your bank account.
Essential Requirements to Create PayPal Business Account
Anyone can create a PayPal business account on the web or through the mobile app. Here is some essential information you need at the time of registration:
- Your valid email address (your email address will be your account id to be used to receive payments)
- Bank account or credit card (to be linked to the PayPal account for fund transfers)
How to Create PayPal Business Account
Creating your PayPal business account is very easy taking only a few minutes. Follow the steps below to register:
- On your web browser type paypal.com (in the search results, only click PayPal site link with https- https://www.paypal.com/)
- On the top right corner of the homepage, click the Sign Up tab
- Depending on your usage requirement, choose account type*
- Enter your email address that you want to use or login to the PayPal account
- Set up a secure password with at least 8 characters including one special character
- Click continue and follow the directions to complete the sign up process
Note: If you are from India, you will need to provide the PAN card information and add bank account details to be able to receive payments on a business account. If you want to create an individual account for online shopping, you need to link a debit or credit card to make payments.
*As per the new PayPal policies, you can create any of the three types of account- For Shoppers, For Business, and For Freelancers.
My Paypal Account Login
You can find the login tab at the top right corner of the PayPal homepage. To login to your PayPal account, you will require the PayPal id (your email address) and the password. If you have lost the password, click the link- ‘Need Help with Your Password?’ You will be able to assistance through your registered email address to reset the password.
For any help with the account register or login, visit https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us.