What is Mypascoconnect?
In this article, we will see Mypascoconnect parent portal login details and you will get all details regarding the parent portal for login.
Mypascoconnect is a one-in-one Pasco solution to the single-sign-on problem that has been faced by students, teachers, and parents, within one Pasco community.
By taking advantage of Mypascoconnect, users do not need to remember different passwords for different Pasco services.
My Pasco Connect allows students and teachers at a single school to log in to independent service accounts.
After making a first sign-in via Depew Connect, users are given the option to customize their existing Pasco Connect accounts only according to their preferences.
You can access Mypascoconnect using any browser, including Chrome, Firefox, and so on. You can also use it for certain functions, such as the recently added Class Link internet browser extension, a benefit for Chrome users.
If you want to take advantage of the great benefits provided by Mypascoconnect then you will have to sign up with the portal where you have been given the necessary information to sign up.
Giving instructions and directions below to create an account with the portal and have a personal My Pasco Connect account.
How Do I Make A Parent Account For Mypascoconnect?
- Log on to the following Web site: www.pasco.k12.fl.us Support in the LEFT PARENTS menu area on the right side of the screen.
- Select Country: Use this link to create an account.
The input screen contains a message with three (3) options to choose from:
A. I have not registered an account in the main portal, but my son is actively registered.
B. I have registered an account in the main portal but would like to add a secondary account.
C. I forgot my password and would like to generate a new password.
- If you do not have a primary account yet, click I did not register an account on the main portal, but my child is actively registered.
- Enter all required fields with your own information. Your child’s school has set these conditions to create a parent account. Click Submit.
- Enter the information required to identify your child. Linking a student to a parent account is subject to three conditions. Several children must be added at the same time. An option to add another child is available in the next step. Click Add Student.
- Your child’s name will be displayed on the screen and the school will receive your request for a link to the student’s account. Click I want to add another child. Otherwise, click “I’m ready” to add students to “CREATE MY ACCOUNT”. Read more articles on dollarnex.