Having a shopping card in the wallet is always a preference and if it comes with loads of rewards and cash back opportunities, it is a precious possession. If you are the kind of customer not very happy with the credit cards and rather prefer to use a prepaid card at the cash counter, the Walmart MoneyCard has lot more that one can possibly expect from a re-loadable card.
If you have recently purchased MoneyCard, the premium reloadable prepaid card and wondering how to activate my new Walmart Money Card read on this guide to know everything you need to know to get the most it.
About Walmart MoneyCard
The Walmart MoneyCard is a fabulous prepaid reloadable card available in MasterCard and Visa to make safe hassle-free digital payments almost anywhere these debit cards is acceptable. Load as much money required anytime on this card and keep going on the shopping spree without the tension of paying for credit card bills. This is one of the leading money saver cards in your wallet adding immense cash back on almost anything.
Where Can You Use the Walmart MoneyCard
This is the prime question in mind before getting any card to ensure it is of value to the cardholder. You can use the Walmart Visa MoneyCard at retail and online stores where the Visa debit cards are acceptable. Apart from using this prepaid debit card at the Walmart stores and Walmart.com, you can redeem the card balance at partner restaurants, groceries, airlines, hotels, gas stations, car rental services etc.
Where to Get the Walmart Prepaid MoneyCard
You can directly apply for the Walmart MoneyCard directly at Here.
Once you complete the online application, it can take up to 10 days to get the card at your mail address.
Features of Walmart MoneyCard- Reloadable Prepaid Debit Card
- Get your own Walmart MoneyCard with MasterCard or Visa
- Up to 3% cash back on almost any purchase at Walmart.com
- Up to 2% cash back when you shop at Walmart fuel stations and Murphy USA
- Get 1% cash back at any Walmart retail store
- Free online bill payment services
- At the completion of full one year (reward card) of using the card, get up to $75 reward cash back
- Reload money faster with free direct deposits, Walmart check cashing, and online bank transfers
- Manage your card account online or with the Walmart MoneyCard mobile app
- Get the chance to win $1000 in Grand Prize or be the lucky customer from among other 499 cash prize recipients (awarded every month)
- Get personalized checks using the mobile app to pay rents and other bills
How to Reload Money into Walmart MoneyCard
There are various ways to reload desired amount depending on your preferences.
Cash- You can reload cash at Walmart checkout lanes
Direct Deposit- By choosing to reload money on the MoneyCard account with direct deposits, you get the balance update faster (2 days earlier)
Walmart Check Cashing- You can cash any payroll or government check at a Walmart store and add the amount to your card ($20-$2999)
MoneyPak- You can purchase MoneyPak from any participating retailer to reload the MoneyCard with amount ranging from $20-$500
Online Bank Transfer- Transfer up to $200 from your bank account to the card
Essential Information to Activate My New Walmart MoneyCard
Before you login to activate the Walmart MoneyCard, keep the following information handy for convenience. The activation page has time out session so you must enter the details quickly and accurately.
- 16-digit card number
- Expiration date and month
- 3-digit security code (located at the back of your Card)
- Last 4 digits of your SSN (Social Security Number)
- 4-digit card PIN
Note: If you do not have the PIN number, click the ‘Choose PIN for me’ option at the bottom of the activation form to generate a new PIN.
To activate your Walmart MoneyCard, visit https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/account/activate-card.
Do you have problems with the MoneyCard activation? Call the customer support helpdesk at 1-877-965-7848.