LendingClub has emerged as an eminent online marketplace for credit and financing solutions for the investors and the borrowers to help millions of clients in taking effective control of small businesses, debt management and investment opportunities to shape a bright future. With over a decade of excellence in customer support and seamless credit services, the company is now the named among the leading online finance solutions in the US.
In the following, guide to LendingClub My Account Login you will find every bit of information about the account registration and sign in to access your investor/borrower profile online without any hassles.
How to Register for LendingClub Investment Account
You can create your Investment account online with LendingClub in 4 easy steps:
i. Account Set Up
ii. Identity Verification
iii. Fund Account
iv. Choose an Investment Strategy
Follow the instructions below to get started with the online account registration:
- Visit the official investment account registration page at https://www.lendingclub.com/lenderg/createaccount
- Choose your state from the drop down menu
- Click on the right tab depending on the type of account you want to create- Investment or Retirement
- Provide your email address and password
- Click on the ‘Next’ tab to proceed with the account registration
You must provide all the details correctly to register the account. During the online registration, read on the instructions on the online form to complete the sign up process successfully.
LendingClub My Account Login
You can login to your LendingClub account by clicking on the Sign In tab at the top right of the homepage or visit the official login page https://www.lendingclub.com/auth/login.
All accountholders must use the registered email id and the LendingClub password to login and access your account.
Why Invest in LendingClub Notes
This is the most obvious question in the mind of a new or aspiring investor. LendingClub is one of the best online credit platforms to build your investor’s portfolio even if you want to get started with a minimum amount. You can get started with $1000 only to create a Standard account. However, you can limit the investment to $25 per loan to minimize the risk. (As declared by LendingClub on May 2017)
Depending on your investment requirements, you can choose to create any of the following investor accounts with the company.
- Individual Account – For single member access
- Joint Account – for two applicants who want to access their investment account jointly
- Trust Account – Only available for trusts having trustee to control the assets of the specified beneficiary
- Corporate Account – The account must be registered in the name of an organization/entity controlled by specified representatives
- Minor/Custodial Account – Can be created by the parents of guardians of minors*
- Individual Retirement Account – Tax compliant account for retired people interested in small to medium investments
*LendingClub has investment accounts for minors under the Uniform Gifts to Minors Act (UGMA) and Uniform Transfer to Minors Act (UTMA).
LendingClub offers a series of loan products to the borrowers depending on their requirement. The company has a very quick loan processing policy to help the borrowers meet their expenses at the earliest. If you want to take a loan, choose a loan product from the following options:
- Personal Loans – Up to $40,000
- Business Loans – $5000 to $3,00,000
- Patient Solutions – A suitable financing solution for the patients to find their ongoing medical treatment allowing them to plan everything with the doctor
- Auto Refinancing – helps to save money on any prevailing automobile loan
It is good to create an account with the LendingClub offering free registration and account access for both the borrowers and the investors. If you have any investment related questions, please feel free to call the company’s helpline at 1-888-596-3159 or contact [email protected]. You can also check lendingclub vs prosper comparison article on dollarnex.com.