Gone are days when people had to settle for less to work remotely. The earnings from remote work from home jobs are not less than regular 9 to 5 vocations. Thus, it turns out to be a trend nowadays.
Remote Work from Home Jobs
Looking for remote full-time jobs, freelancing gigs, or online business opportunities? There is no scantiness of options.
Here you can explore the 5 high-paying remote jobs and online earnings opportunities.
1. Video Editing Jobs
Video editing is one of the most in-demand skills and a high-paying job. Millions of video content are created and aired every day through television, OTT, and films. Consequently, the need for video editors is growing.
Video content includes video footage, sound effects, graphics, and several other elements related to audio and visuals. The editor combines these elements using video editing software to create more aesthetic and polished content.
Video editing for movies or television shows is a more complex task. Hence, offices recruit full-time professionals for such jobs. But during the global pandemic, these jobs are also done remotely.
Freelance video editors are generally hired by Youtubers or vloggers to edit short video footage. This task is relatively simple and can deftly be done from your home computer if you have the required software.
How to Become a Video Editor?
- A bachelor’s degree in film or broadcasting is often required for video editing jobs.
- Pursue cinematography or video-editing software course
- Find internship opportunities to gain practical work experiences before you start working as an individual professional.
How much can you earn from video editing job?
Video editing is one of the high paying remote work from home jobs. Even an entry-level candidate earns a minimum of $40,000 annually, whereas experienced professionals can get over $152,000.
2. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing became a popular side-hustle due to its endless revenue opportunities. Typically you just need a digital platform to start an affiliate marketing business. It doesn’t require substantial investments for inception. Hence, you can earn thousands of bucks with minimal risks.
If you have a blog or website with a good amount of traffic, you can certainly join the affiliate program of another business. Simply refer to other companies’ products or services through your website or blog. You will earn a commission for sales done through your website referral.
Affiliate marketing brings better results when bloggers choose products or services for selling that are relevant to their blog niche.
How to Start Affiliate Marketing?
- Choose a digital medium where you can engage thousands of visitors to promote other’s businesses. You can even use your Instagram account for affiliate marketing.
- Go for the affiliate program with a higher commission.
- You can promote products or services of multiple companies with a single website or social media account.
- Make sure it is possible to create stacks of content on such a product or service category.
How much can you earn from affiliate marketing?
Annual earnings of affiliate marketers range from $42000 to $83000.
3. Freelance Writing Jobs
Freelance writing can be a lucrative and flexible career option for people searching for side-hustles, part-time, or full-time online jobs. This job allows you to take projects and workload at your convenience.
From academic to technical to general lifestyle topics – you can choose from numerous writing projects based on your skills and qualification.
Companies or individual website owners hire writers to write articles, blogs, press releases, social media posts, and other different types of content to promote their business. Being a writer, you must have cognizance of the styles and tones of all unique forms of write-ups.
How to Become a Freelance Writer?
- Unless other work opportunities, freelance writing doesn’t require any technical knowledge. If you have a strong understanding of grammar and sentences, you can start searching for writing gigs.
- Having a basic knowledge of SEO is a plus for this profession.
- Opt for a content writing course or a 3-6 months internship to obtain knowledge and experience in this field.
- Create an impressive online portfolio. Include a brief description of yourself and provide your work samples to stand out.
How much can you earn from freelance writing?
The average earning of freelance writers is $30 per hour. However, technical and academic writers are offered higher pay rates than other writers.
4. Remote Project Manager Jobs
A project manager is held responsible for the success or failure of the project. As a project manager, you will supervise the entire team working on a particular project to streamline it according to the client’s needs. Accomplishing the work within the deadline, ensuring the quality of the work while maintaining the budget, allocating work among the team members, overseeing the progress of the project, and so on are the duties of a project manager.
Earlier, IT companies were used to hiring full-time in-house employees for this post as it requires a lot of communication and discussions with fellow team members. But amid the pandemic phase, employers offer remote work-from-home jobs for this role.
How to become an IT Project Manager?
- Since the work requires continuous interactions with co-workers, a project manager must have good communication skills.
- Complete your bachelor’s degree and obtain a PMP certification.
- Gain at least 3 years of work experience in the relevant field.
How much can you earn as remote project manager?
IT project managers’ median yearly salary is more than $88,000.
5. Insurance Claim Adjuster Jobs
The role of an insurance claim adjuster is to investigate the claim to determine the liability amount in each individual case. Based on the inspection, they calculate a fair settlement amount after ensuring the claim is absolutely legitimate. As a claim adjuster, you need to deal with claims related to health, life, property, and automobiles.
This job enables you to work individually. You can find gigs online or work as an employee in an insurance company. Depending on your preference, you can choose among the three types of claim adjuster roles, such as
- Independent adjuster
- Staff adjuster
- Public adjuster
How to Become an Insurance Claim Adjuster?
- You don’t require a higher qualification to get the insurance claim adjuster post. A high school diploma is often asked for this role.
- If you don’t have the above qualification, you can pursue a GED course to become eligible.
- Complete an online or offline pre-licensing course to obtain an insurance claim adjuster license in your state.
How much does an insurance claim adjuster make?
Median earnings of claim adjusters range from $40,000 to $100,000 in a year.
These were only 5 remote work options. However, these are not all you can do.
As long as you have a computer and a fast internet connection, you can earn money online. There are work from home jobs available for all – irrespective of their age, qualification, or experience. Most importantly, they are high-paying gigs, and the earnings increase with gaining experience.