The Global Cash Card (GCC) is one of the most preferred Paycard solutions for the employers to go for electronic fund transfers to the employees saving their costs on paychecks and traditional paper based payroll transactions. Before use it you need to Globalcashcard.com Activate. If your employer transfers your weekly payouts into the GCC card, it is time to activate the card and start using it for almost any purchase or withdraw cash at the ATM absolutely in a hassle-free way.
If you are having problems in activating your card, read on my GlobalCashCard.com/activate and login guide below to experience the joy of shopping with a card with complete peace of mind.
How to Activate Global Cash Card
You can activate the Global Cash Card online or through phone call support by contacting the GCC customer executive. However, it is more convenient to activate your card online if you have access to a computer/ laptop with internet connection. It takes a couple of minutes to complete the process.
Global Cash Card Activation Number
Note: You must have the card number and expiry date within quick reach at the time of online activation. If your card does not have an expiry date, keep the section blank.
- Visit the official website at https://www.globalcashcard.com/index.cfm
- Go on the ‘Login/Sign Up’ link on the top right of the homepage
- On the account login page, click on the ‘Sign Up Now’ below the login button
- The ‘Activate Account’ message will appear with the question ‘Do you have a card with us?’ on the next page
- Click on the ‘Yes’ tab if you want to activate your card
- Enter your card number and the expiry date at the appropriate boxes
- Click the Captcha section to verify that you are a real human and not an electronic robot
- Now click the ‘Continue’ tab to proceed with the card account registration
Once you fill in the online form successfully, you are done with the personalized GCC activation. Your card is now ready for use.
Activate Your GCC PayCard by Phone
If you want to activate Global Cash Card offline, call the Global Cash Card customer support representative at the toll free number- 1(866) 929-8096.
Global Cash Card Login
At the time of account set up and card activation, you will be prompted to create the GCC User ID and password. You can take full control of your card account online through a computer or Smartphone. Simply click on the Global Cash Card Login tab and enter login details to reach the account dashboard.
You will be able to perform a series of actions on the account dashboard including:
- View card account information including paystubs, balance, transaction history etc
- Transfer money
- Make payments online
Set Up Text and Email Alerts
Using this facility, the cardholders can register for receiving notification through SMS and emails when new deposits are added to the account or even set up a minimum balance to get alerts when the balance reaches the specified limit.
Note: While Global Cash card offers the texts and email alerts free, you may have to pay cell phone and internet subscriptions to access these services.
Activate Two-Way Text Services
You can connect your phone number to the card account to use this service to access information by phone anytime, anywhere. To check your GCC account by phone, the cardholders can enroll for the Two-Way text services at the https://cardholder.globalcashcard.com/.
Once you complete the online enrollment, you will receive a confirmation code via automated system. You must enter this code in the appropriate section to complete the mobile number verification.
- To receive the account balance information by SMS, text BAL to 28547
- If you want to stop receiving alerts by phone and deactivate this feature, text STOP to 28547
For further information on www.globalcashcard.com/activate, you can visit the FAQs section at https://www.globalcashcard.com/gcc_faqs.cfm.