- 1 First Premier Credit Card Tracking
- 1.1 First Premier Credit Card Application Status
- 1.2 Top 3 First Premier Bank Credit Cards
- 1.3 Benefits of Choosing First Premier Bank Credit Cards
- 1.4 First Premier Credit Card Tracking
First Premier Credit Card Tracking
First Premier Credit Card Tracking is very easy. Widely recognized as one of the healthiest banks in the US, the First Premier Bank is among the top 10 MasterCard credit card providers in the country. With First Premier Credit Card Tracking Application Status checking system you can check your application is approved or not.
First Premier Credit Card Application Status
This is one of the best subprime credit card options for the customers in crisis due to poor credit history. Enhanced with top-notch technical settings and algorithms, the online application system allows the applicants to tracking First Premier credit card application status in less than 5 minutes.
Top 3 First Premier Bank Credit Cards
1. First Premier Bank Secured Credit Card
If you are struggling with a poor credit report, this is the card to apply for without the need of any credit history. You must have a checking account with the First Premier Bank to apply for this card. Once you add the minimum security deposit to your card account, there is opportunity to set the credit limit up to $5000. If you want to improve the credit score, pay the bills on time to get a good quarterly FICO score based on the monthly payment history submitted by the First Premier Bank.
2. First Premier Bank MasterCard Credit Card
The customers with checking account with the First Premier Bank can qualify for this credit card even with a poor score. This enhanced chip card helps you use it at chip-card terminals anywhere, anytime. Timely bill payments will help you to grow the quarterly FICO score gradually.
3. First Premier Bank Gold Credit Card
If you have a relatively acceptable credit score, it is favorable to apply for Gold card allowing the chance to improve the scores even further. The bank submits payment history every month to FICO to receive quarterly scores added to the credit history.
Note: All the cards mentioned in the list are credit cards and not prepaid or debit cards.
Benefits of Choosing First Premier Bank Credit Cards
There are several reasons the majority of customers opt for First Premier Bank credit cards for hassle-free access and easy online management.
- Multiple cards for those with low credit score
- Apply for the secured credit card without any credit history
- Receive credit card statements online at regular intervals and print (if needed) to maintain hard copy documents
- Control your credit card account online via your computer or mobile app while on the go
- Set up purchase limit alerts to take control on your expenses
- Low cost premier credit protection
- Never miss to pay your credit card bills with the Auto Pay feature
Note: The premier credit protection is an optional service you can add to your account at a low fee of $0.89 per $100 spent on the card.
First Premier Credit Card Tracking
Check Online: If you have already applied online, here is a step-by-step First Premier Credit Card Tracking guide.
- Visit the official website firstpremier.com
- In the menu bar at the top of the homepage, click on the Credit Card menu
- In the Sign In bar on the top of the Credit Card page, enter your Username and Password
- Go on the Sign In tab to see your credit card status
Check by Phone: You can also inquire about the credit card application status at the First Premier Bank customer care by phone call. Please keep your reference number ready before calling the customer care helpline for quick resolution.
First Premier Bank Helpline: 1-800-987-5521, 1-605-357-3440
The customer service representatives are available for the phone call support:
Monday-Friday: 7AM to 9PM
Saturday: 8AM to 4:30PM
The Bank offers an array of credit card products specially designed for the customers with checking account at the bank and poor credit scores. Apply for the card online and get the approval status information in less than a minute. The bank also offers a series of online tools to check your credit worthiness with Experian Credit Report and receive quick approval soon after filing the card application. First Premier credit card tracking is now easy with this short guide.