- 1 How does Fetch Rewards Work?
- 1.1 How do I clear the cache in fetch rewards?
- 1.2 When you scan a receipt on fetch rewards, are you able to return the item still?
- 1.3 Why does my fetch rewards Apple gift card says pending?
- 1.4 How long does it take for fetch rewards to give you your gift card?
- 1.5 Why does fetch rewards say reward pending?
How does Fetch Rewards Work?
Using Fetch Rewards App is as easy as pie. You can earn unlimited points through this app. All you need to do is to download the fetch rewards app from Google Play or Apple App Store.
Now open the app and tap the camera button to take a snapshot of any of your shopping receipts. If the receipt is too long, you can take another picture of it, taping the Add Section button, making sure you upload the entire picture of the slip.
Once you have done with snaps, tap on submit to upload it.
Remember one thing; you only have 14 days from the date of shopping to upload your receipt. If your bills are older than that, you won’t get any points for uploading them.
You can redeem your points for free gift cards when you accumulate at least 3000 points. 3000 points are equivalent to $3. Hence, you can get $3 off on your purchase from Amazon and several other platforms.
You can accumulate points as many as you want. However, if the app remains inactive for more than 90 days, all your collected rewards will expire.
How do I clear the cache in fetch rewards?
Fetch rewards app generally takes less than 10 seconds to upload a receipt. However, if you notice your phone is slowing down or the app is crashing, you need to clear the cache in Fetch rewards app.
Just give a few minutes time to go through these following steps.
- Open the Settings section on your smartphone
- Now tap Apps and Notifications
- Find the Fetch Rewards App from the list of apps showing on the screen
- Tap the Storage button
- Tap the Clear Storage button to clear the cache.
When you scan a receipt on fetch rewards, are you able to return the item still?
While installing the Fetch Rewards App from the app store, you need to agree with the terms and conditions set by the app.
In this circumstance, Fetch can take any legal or equitable action. Additionally, all the accumulated rewards on your Fetch account will be confiscated by the authority.
You will be provided a period of 30 days to contact the authority for claiming a dispute. Once the 30 days period gets over, Fetch will deactivate your account, and you won’t be able to use it anymore.
Why does my fetch rewards Apple gift card says pending?
Once your account is credited with sufficient points to redeem it for an Apple gift card, you need to tap the VIEW ALL option on the category section. You also can tap on Rewards to select the gift card options.
When you select the Apple gift card option, Fetch will send you an email with a 4 digit code for verification. You need to enter that code into the Fetch app to validate your purchase of a gift card.
In most cases, gift cards are generated immediately after entering the security code. However, Fetch Rewards can take up to three days for processing the gift card.
How long does it take for fetch rewards to give you your gift card?
Generally, Fetch takes 24 to 72 hours to give you reward points for uploaded receipts. So just keep shopping and scanning receipts on Fetch to accumulate more points. Once your account gets credited with 3000 points, you can redeem that for Amazon, Target, and Dunkin Donuts gift cards.
On collecting more than 5000 points, there are even more choices for you. And if you can reach 10000 points, the options are endless.
However, Fetch allows you to scan only 35 receipts in 7 days. Again, you will not get any points for scanning receipts older than 14 days.
Why does fetch rewards say reward pending?
There may be two reasons for fetch rewards say reward pending.
- If you refer your friends and family members the Fetch Rewards App, you can get 2000 points for such referrals. When your friend will download and enter the referral code, you can earn points. But if they don’t scan any receipt after downloading the Fetch app, your account will show Reward Pending.
- Another reason for showing pending rewards is that Fetch takes around 72 hours to process the scanned receipt and credit points to your account. During that period, the app may be showing you a Pending Rewards message.
- why is my fetch rewards gift card pending
- fetch rewards gift card pending
- how long does it take for fetch rewards to process a gift card