It may be sound quirky when someone asks you to sign up for the Alaska Airlines credit card that comes with whopping $75 annual fee. If you are set to include a travel card in the wallet and have not heard of the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card review, read on this review to learn more including Alaska airlines credit card login to get set for the best one to maximize savings every time you are on a tour.
- 1 Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Card Features
- 1.1 Introductory Bonus Offer
- 1.2 How to Login to Alaska Airlines Credit Card Account
- 1.3 Why go for the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card
- 1.4 What are the Major Downsides of this Card
Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Card Features
The Alaska Airlines operate flights to 100+ destinations in 48 US states and international locations especially along the West Coast. When you accumulate rewards on the Alaska Airlines card, they are redeemable for flight reservations with all other partners including Virgin America.
Introductory Bonus Offer
When you purchase the first airlines ticket with this card (at least $1000), a whopping sign up bonus allows you to get another one for $0 fare by paying just taxes and fees starting at $22. Additionally, 30,000 miles are added to your card account. You must purchase the first ticket within 90 days from the date of card issue.
Annual Companion Fare
Every year, the cardholders can purchase another airlines ticket from Alaska Airlines or Virgin America for any companion for just $99 (taxes and other fees apply).
- You will earn 3 miles for every dollar spent on all purchases at Alaska Airlines and Virgin America
- Earn 1 mile for every dollar purchase with the card other than flight bookings
*1 mile is worth 1.1 cent
Free Checked Bags
The free checked bags offer is available for up to 6 passengers on the same reservation when you board Alaska Airlines or Virgin America flights.
$75 annual fee
Foreign Transaction Fee Waiver
There is no foreign transaction fee at the international locations outside US when you fly with Alaska Airlines.
Earn More Miles with Alaska Airlines Partners
- Air France
- Cathay Pacific
- British Airways
- Fly Emirates
- American Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Korean Air
- Fiji Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- Hainan Airlines
- LATAM Airlines
- Ravn Alaska
How to Login to Alaska Airlines Credit Card Account
Users often have issues to the Alaska airlines credit card login. The Sign In tab on the top of the website is for viewing profile, tier status, my trips etc. Whether you are using one or multiple Alaska Airlines cards, it is very easy to manage from a single user interface at Alaska Airlines EasyBiz. Once you have this credit card, simply create the EasyBiz account and add the card details. With this account, you can manage cards, reservations; create custom features, and much more. For more details on the EasyBiz facilities, you may visit here.
Why go for the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature Credit Card
- Amazing sign up bonus with $0 fare (includes taxes and other charges)+ 30,000 bonus miles in the card account
- Annual companion fare to maximize savings
- Free checked bags for up to 6 passengers on reservation
- No foreign transaction fee allows spending as much as needed with the card limit outside US
What are the Major Downsides of this Card
- $75 annual fee may seem to be a major drawback of this card but with the savings and offers on the card, reasonable enough for frequent travelers
- Card approval is subject to excellent credit history
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Review : Final Verdict
With loads of bonus miles, annual companion fare, and sign up bonus, the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card is valuable possession for frequent travelers taking the routes covered by Alaska Airlines. Spend up to the credit limit at international locations with complete peace of mind while saving with the $0 foreign transaction fee facility. However, you may not find additional luxury benefits as with some other travel cards.